My Instant Payday Network Review
Name: Instant Payday Network
Price: Free (Get Account Now)
Owner: Jeff Buchanan
Overall Rating: 80 out of 100
Introduction To Instant Payday Network
This is My Instant Payday Network Review. Instant Payday Network is the very first website that I ever made money online with. It is not a get rich quick scheme. Just like anything else in life, you have to put some effort into it to make money. I do have to admit, it is the easiest money I ever made online. In the beginning I was totally green and didn’t have a clue what I was doing. In the first month I would spend about three hours a day working on it. I made $58 dollars on my second day using the system. Now that I understand the system better I only put in about an hour a day. In under one year of using this system I average from $58 to $116 per day. This is a pretty good monthly income for minimal work.
This will be an honest and comprehensive review based on my personal experience with Instant Payday Network. I will tell you what I like about it and I will tell you the things I don’t like about it. Before I get into all the details, I’ll list some of the Pros and Cons involved with Instant Payday Network.
Pros & Cons
- Easy Registration- Just have to give your name and a good email address.
- Free- It’s Possible to make money without ever paying for anything.
- Payments- When you make a sale you get paid within 12 hrs if not sooner.
- Tutorial Videos- There are tutorial video on how to post ads on Craigslist and YouTube.
- Stats Page- Has a nice stats page in the back office where you can keep track of all your leads and converts.
- Not Accessible Worldwide- Only works in the US, Canada, & UK
- Advertised as a 100% Free- While there is a lot of truth to that, it is a little misleading. As I wrote above in the Pros section, it is Possible to make money without ever spending any. I will explain shortly why you might have to spend a few dollars to make money.
- Posting Ads- When posting ads on craigslist or some other free ad boards, they won’t let you use your Instant Payday Network link for some reason or other. If you do, they will delete or ghost your ad. This means that it looks like your ad is up and running but it really isn’t. To get around this obstacle you have to purchase a short URL that costs less than $2 a year. It’s a link that hides the original IPN link. It works very well and is worth the hassle of obtaining it.
Instant Payday Network Product Overview
Instant Payday Network is a complete marketing system that works. It is simple to implement at any level of tech savvyness. There are tutorial videos to help you get started and another that shows you step by step how to make your own video ad and then how to post it on YouTube. They have a tight knit community on Facebook and they offer occasional live training webinars. You can also get help through their Facebook page and someone will get back to you, usually within 24 hours. You can even leave a message to Jeff Buchanan (owner) through your back office and he’ll get back to you within 24 hours as well.
Who Is Instant Payday Network For
Instant Payday Network is for all levels of experience. Anyone can do it, but it is definitely set up for the newbie. Someone with online marketing experience will find it extremely easy and will have a slight advantage over those with less experience. The good thing is that this system is so easy to use and it works at all levels. Bottom line is that Instant Payday Network is for Everyone.
How It Works
Once you have joined for free (no credit card required) by giving your name and a good email address you will watch a short video presented by the owner and founder of IPN, Jeff Buchanan. He will tell you a little about himself and give you all the details about how his system works. Basically there are three steps to his system. There is a fourth step but it is optional. I won’t even get into it because it really has nothing to do with Instant Payday Network and it will only confuse you. It’s the Empower Network, which costs $25 per month to join. I would not recommend it. In my opinion most people lose money and there is a lot of controversy as to how ethical the site is. The three steps are as follow:
- Express My Cash Freebies: Here you sign up for free and complete trial offers. These trial offers are products from many Fortune 500 companies. Each offer is worth up to 1.0 credits. Most are worth .50 credits. To complete step 1 you have to earn a full 1.0 credit. Some of the trial offers may charge you a small shipping fee.
- Double My Cash Freebies: Here you do the same thing you did in step 1. When you have completed step 2 you move on to step 3 and this is where you begin making money.
- Get Your Free Marketing System: Here you get a back office (Instant Payday Network), with all the tools and training that show you how to promote Instant Payday Network. There are tutorial videos that show you how to make a YouTube video ad and another video tutorial on how to post ads on Craigslist and other free ad boards. When you are ready you will promote Instant Payday Network however you choose to.
When someone see’s your ad and clicks on your referral link it takes them to your personal capture page. There are a hand full of capture pages you may use and you can change them around when ever you want. At this point they decide if they want to go further where they are required to give their name and an email address. If they do, they will have the opportunity to watch the same video of Jeff Buchanan you watched when you first came to IPN. He will go over all the details and explain his system and how to make money. Also an auto-response system will automatically send them an instant welcome email, as well as 6 more over the next 10 days.
At this point the system pretty much takes over. You will be able to send a personal message to your lead if you choose to, and I recommend that you do. It’s more professional and you can let them know that you are there to help them if they need help and answer any questions they might have. It shows them that you care and it will lead to more conversions (sales). That’s pretty mush it.
They will have to complete the step 1 and step 2 requirements just as I did. As soon as they complete step 1 you will get paid $25 and the same goes for step 2 except here you get paid $33. You get paid because they are your referrals. It’s also a good idea to set yourself up with a PayPal account. It makes things really easy when it comes to getting paid. Your money goes directly into your account withing minutes. Sometimes it can take up to 12 hours to get paid, it just depends on the trial offer they choose.
Final Opinion And Special Bonus Offer
Instant Payday Network is a simple marketing system and it really works. Basically you get paid for referring people to try out trial offers from Fortune 500 companies. Some are totally free, others will be products that you’ll have to physically receive and have to pay a small shipping fee. Anyone at any level of experience can do this.
It’s not a get rich quick scheme, but it can give you a nice little extra stream of monthly income for minimal work while you concentrate on other internet marketing projects. For example, I’m a member of Wealthy Affiliate the number one online internet marketing education and training platform in the world. I have learned so much and continue to learn everyday about marketing and website design and so much more. To learn more, read my Wealthy Affiliate review.
A year and a half ago, when I first started I was completely clueless. I didn’t know the first thing about online marketing or anything about advertising. My computer skills consisted of opening and sending emails, and pictures. I didn’t even know how to copy and paste. I have gone from making $500 or less a month to anywhere from $1500 to $3000 a month at Instant Payday Network by using many of the things I’ve learned at Wealthy Affiliate in a matter of a few months. I never put in more than a few hours a day at IPN. You just have to post ads everyday. I use about ten different short ads I wrote myself. I just move them around never leaving them in the same place for more than a couple of days.
Many of my leads have been complaining that when they signed up they were told it was 100% free. This is somewhat misleading because with some of the trial offers there might be a small shipping fee. These fees can cost you up to $10 for each of the first two steps totaling $20. It will never cost you more than this to complete both steps. It all depends which offers you pick. Most of the time it is much less.
So here is what I’m proposing. If you think you might want to give this a go, I’ll pay anyone who signs up through my referral link $20 as soon as you complete steps 1 & 2 successfully even if it costs you less. This will be for a limited time only. I will give at least a weeks notice before I end this offer. Remember, to get this offer you have to sign up for free under my referral link and successfully complete steps 1 & 2. To get your $20 bonus you will need to set up a free PayPal account if you don’t already have one, it’s easy and very secure. If you have a more convenient way to receive your $20 bonus, just let me know I’ll take care of it.
Thanks for coming to my website and reading my Instant Payday Network Review. I hope you found it to be interesting and if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to leave your comments in the box below. Be sure to leave your name and an email where I can contact you.
If you would like to contact me, my contacts are listed below or feel free to contact me on my profile page at Wealthy Affiliate.